Built to last. The Mobamba IAKI Men's Premium Heavyweight Cross-Grain Hooded Pullover is the best Hooded Sweatshirt we've ever made. We’ve gone to great lengths to ensure every detail of this sweatshirt is the best of the best and meticulously designed. From the fit, color palette, specialty yarns, and reflective print, to the way the fabric is knit, dyed, cut, and sewn, it has everything we think a sweatshirt needs without having too much.
It’s all in the details.
The Mobamba is handcrafted of a 13.5oz/450gm 3-End brushed back fleece fabric with a 20 singles 100% Ring Spun Cotton face yarn to achieve a stable fabric. To limit vertical shrinkage the body panels have been cut Cross-Grain, and additions of double ribbing side panels add stretch for a comfortable fit. We chose reverse cover-stitch sewing on all seams for exceptional durability, and to showcase the sewing quality. Built to perfection with our 3” long 520gm 100% cotton ribbing at the cuffs, waistband, and side panel. Finishing Touches on the Legend Heavyweight are the antique silver eyelets and drawcord tips and 100% Cotton shoelace drawcords.
- Premium Heavyweight 13.5oz./450gm 3-end fleece
- ring spun cotton
- 70% cotton / 30% polyester
- 100% cotton face yarns on solid colors
- 20 singles face yarn for a durable and textured fabric face
- double fleece lined hood
- antique silver eyelets
- heavy duty 100% cotton shoestring drawcord with antique silver tips
- double ribbing side panels for stretch
- reverse cover-stitch sewing on all seams for durability and a premium finish
- body and hood panels sewn cross grain to limit shrinkage & shortening after wash
- 520gm 100% cotton 1x1 ribbing at cuff and waistband
- tear away woven neck label